Date(s) - 10/17/2021
6:55 am - 3:00 pm
Taylor Ferry North
Click Here to View the Latest Pre-Entry List!
To Register, please scroll down and submit your entry online or click here to download a printable form and mail it in with your payment. Be sure to print, sign and mail the 2021 Minor Waiver Release if you’re fishing with a minor.
- Raffle and silent auction items will include electronics, rods, reels, tackle, oil, t-shirts, gift cards and much more!
- Raffle tickets, $2 and $5, may be purchased in advance with registration. Raffle and silent auction items will be listed on this website as they become available. Must be present to win raffle items.
- Rib Crib “Smokin” BBQ lunch plates with drink will be available for friends and family for a donation.
- Entry fee $120 per team ($5 convenience fee added to credit card payments)
- Event t-shirts & Rib Crib’s “smokin” BBQ lunch plates included if entry received by October 3rd, 2021.
- 4 fish limit – Pays 1 in 7 places – 80% payout
- Sponsor money to be added to purse
- Big Bass Guaranteed $1,055
- 2nd Big Bass Guaranteed $555
- Big Bass – Women’s and 16 & under – Rod & Reel
- Take-off at safe light (TBA) – Honor System
- Weigh-in at 2:00 p.m.
Coming this year,
Ray Crawford Champion’s Challenge
In honor of Ray Crawford, the patriarch of our family
- $10 per team (optional) “bounty bonus”
- 50% to winning team; 50% to foundation.
- The team who finishes directly in front of the 2020 Championship Team will win the award and money.
- If for some reason the 2020 Championship Team is not participating in this year’s tournament, we will move to the 2019 Championship Team, same rules apply
- Again, if the 2019 Championship Team is not participating in this tournament, we will then move to the 2018 Championship Team, same rules apply.
- If for any reason, our present or past Championship Teams do not weigh in fish, then by default, the team that weighs in the lowest weight of fish will win the award and money.
- If the 2020 Championship Team has a consecutive win in the 2021 tournament, they will win the award and money.
- If there is a tie, we will determine the winning team by the greater number of fish. If a tie still exists, the team that entered first will win.
Tournament Director Contact Information
Kevin Apple: 918-271-4027